We will be following the protocols put in place by Hilton Resorts World. Their Health & Wellness Standards can be found here.
MIC is committed to creating exceptional experiences that ignite connection and collaboration, especially through our in-person events. The health and safety of our event attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors is of the utmost concern.
In an effort to maintain the health and well-being of all participants at our events, we will be implementing standard operating practices and procedures:
- We have carefully crafted MIC in an effort to maximize personal space.
- Text on badges will be larger, easily viewable from a distance.
- Masks will be provided for any attendee who wants one.
- Our events will follow CDC and local guidelines regarding the use of face masks.
- High traffic areas (such as handrails, escalators, doorknobs, elevator buttons, etc.) will be disinfected by the venue staff frequently.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the event.
- Exhibit hall floor plans will be set to allow for proper physical distancing in accordance with local and CDC guidelines.
- Daily cleaning and disinfecting services will be available through our general service contractor.
- Disinfectant wipes and sanitizers will be available at the exhibitor service desk; however we encourage
you to bring your own as well.
- Self-serve registration will be implemented whenever possible and pre-registration will be encouraged.
- Food and beverage services will employ the highest standard of food safety, minimizing self-service
For Speakers Microphone windshields will be sanitized or replaced between every speaker. Podiums, microphones, battery packs, clickers, and speaker monitors will be cleaned with disinfectant after each speaker. Audiovisual technicians will be required to wear gloves and masks when coming into close contact with speakers. Handrails and stage furniture will be wiped down between each session. Presentation handouts will be discouraged. We commit to providing any materials to attendees digitally. Bottled water will be provided to each speaker upon taking the stage. This section will continue to be updated with changes between now and the event.