Tom Morkes is a West Point grad, Iraq War veteran, and the founder and CEO of Insurgent Publishing, a creative advisory and consulting firm that helps entrepreneurs, founders, and CEOs grow their businesses through strategic, large-scale book and digital product launches. Tom’s clients and projects have been featured in major mainstream media outlets, leading television networks, and top-ranked blogs and podcasts; he has consulted on books that have hit The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today and Amazon bestseller lists; he led the marketing and promotional effort that generated over $450,000.00, setting a Kickstarter record for most-funded Nonfiction Publishing project, and has done multiple 6-figure courses and digital product launches. You can learn more about Tom at www.tommorkes.com
- The Architect, Podcaster, Passive Income Guy, & Security Guard Trainer, With Pat Flynn
- The Only Google Result For “Navy Nascar Driver,” with Jesse Iwuji
- Welcome to the Military Influencer Podcast | Like Nothing You’ve Heard Before
- Calling All Military Real Estate Agents & Brokers!
- Write Something That Sticks: The Track for Content Creators at MIC