Heather is an advocate for authenticity. She’s a catalyst for conversations worth having, and an enabler for ideas worth exploring. She’s fueled by tracking digital trends, innovation in technology, and taco trucks. She has a profound understanding of social networks, consumers and branding; and a pronounced intolerance for bullshit. As a Community Builder at GoDaddy, she leverages her skills as a connector and her drive to help small businesses succeed. Her mission in life is to help people lose their J-O-B and find their J-O-Y. She is an international speaker on the topics of social media, entrepreneurship, community and digital marketing. Heather is a veteran of the US Air Force and served her community as a police officer in both New Mexico and Arizona.
- The Architect, Podcaster, Passive Income Guy, & Security Guard Trainer, With Pat Flynn
- The Only Google Result For “Navy Nascar Driver,” with Jesse Iwuji
- Welcome to the Military Influencer Podcast | Like Nothing You’ve Heard Before
- Calling All Military Real Estate Agents & Brokers!
- Write Something That Sticks: The Track for Content Creators at MIC