Eric Upchurch is an Army Special Operations veteran who grew up in Central Iowa. He has been investing in real estate throughout the country for thirteen years and serves as COO and Co-Founder of Active Duty Passive Income and is a Senior Managing Partner with ADPI Capital.
Eric’s Portfolio and Related Experience:
- $14.2M, Retreat at Stone Mountain, 212-unit multifamily syndication near Atlanta, GA
- $13M, Keystone Portfolio, 438-unit mobile home park syndication in Central Pennsylvania
- $9M, Cobblestone Apartments, 136-unit multifamily syndication in Texas
- $2M Residential Portfolio in California and Kansas
- Accredited Investor
- Other Related Experience: residential construction, private lending, tax liens, self-directed IRAs, buy and hold rentals, single-family flips, new construction development, and small multifamily properties