Bernard Edwards is an influential brand strategist, keynote speaker, and social entrepreneur. He recently founded the Military Transition Camp and Troops To Agents. He has been featured on PBS, Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, GI Jobs, and multiple news outlets for his work in branding, diversity and inclusion, lifestyle design, veteran empowerment, real estate, and entrepreneurship.
- The Architect, Podcaster, Passive Income Guy, & Security Guard Trainer, With Pat Flynn
- The Only Google Result For “Navy Nascar Driver,” with Jesse Iwuji
- Welcome to the Military Influencer Podcast | Like Nothing You’ve Heard Before
- Calling All Military Real Estate Agents & Brokers!
- Write Something That Sticks: The Track for Content Creators at MIC