Speak At MIC
If you can engage, inspire and inform an audience, we’d like to hear from you! We would ask that you have an existing relationship with the Military Community.
We set the bar high! Last year alone, our speakers included Pat Flynn (Smart Passive Income), Florent Groberg (Chief of Staff, Boeing Airlines), and Brianna Keilar (Anchor, CNN Right Now). They all delivered powerful talks and provided new perspectives with key takeaways.
If you think you can deliver the same, we want to hear from you!
What You Need To Know
MIC is currently accepting break-out session speaking proposals for our conference May 5-8, 2021 in San Antonio, TX. Our audience of Entrepreneurs, Freelancers, Influencers, and Military Advocates seek dynamic speakers who offer new and innovative ways of doing business.
Please submit a proposal based on your expertise, not what you think we want to see. We are looking for concrete takeaways that can be applied by the attendees. No fluff – just useful stuff based on your experience and success.
Alright, let’s get down to the details.
Who Should Apply
We are looking for:
- Thought Leaders
- Seasoned Entrepreneurs
- Visionary Futurists
- C-level executives
- DOD & Government Officials
- Experienced Moderators & Panelists
What’s the Story
We’re interested in inspiring and engaging stories. Think about what makes your story relevant, why it matters, the value it provides the attendees, and how it will be remembered.
Remember your end goal – is it to motivate, educate, or raise awareness?
Does it Fit
We are looking for content that fits into one of our tracks. Pay attention to the details as first impressions matter! You want to ensure that your submission stands out from the crowd (Last year we received over 200 submissions).
Your session should be engaging, thought-provoking and present a clear idea or message.
Are you really a keynote speaker, would people travel or pay to hear you speak? Or is your talk more appropriate in a roundtable setting?
What Format Works Best
You can present your story in several different ways. Please review the options below and identify what format best communicates the message.
We will take this into consideration when programming the agenda.
- Keynote Speaker – When I announce events, people travel from across the country to hear me speak. I have a following that’s active and engaged. I’m a celebrity, accomplished leader, or a disruptor changing norms and practices.
- Breakout Session – People regard me as a subject matter expert and my talking points are focused on specific segments. I’m capable of delivering high value talks in short periods of time.
- Panel Sessions – I have an idea for a panel that’s relevant for attendees.
- Workshops – I can deliver incredible value but my subject requires more than an hour to deliver.
- Roundtables – I’m best hands on and serving small groups.